After week seven in college football, bowl projections around these here internets mostly remained the same.
Most folks are still convinced Army will wind up in the Independence Bowl and there’s still not a consensus on where Air Force will end up. Navy’s win over East Carolina did inspire some faith in USA Today though, who included the Mids in their projections this week after leaving them out previously.
The picture for Navy and Air Force should become clearer after a weekend of in-conference match-ups.
Here’s what we got:
- ESPN (Shlabach): Independence Bowl vs. Washington State
- ESPN (Bonagura): Independence Bowl vs. Washington State
- CBS Sports: Independence Bowl vs. Oregon State
- CollegeFootballNews: Independence Bowl vs. Stanford
- USA Today: Independence Bowl vs. Arizona
- ESPN (Schlabach): Military Bowl vs. Georgia Tech
- CBS Sports: Military Bowl vs. Louisville
- CollegeFootballNews: Military Bowl vs. Georgia Tech
- USA Today: Military Bowl vs. Wake Forest
- ESPN (Bonagura): First Responder Bowl vs. Troy
- CBS Sports: New Mexico Bowl vs. Marshall
- CollegeFootballNews: Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Buffalo
- USA Today: Idaho Potato vs. Ball State
**Complete projections: CBS Sports, ESPN, USA Today, CollegeFootballNews