Due to a revamped schedule because of suspensions and cancellations caused by coronavirus concerns, Army football is going to play at home this season more often than usual.
In their revised 12-game schedule, the Black Knights will play in Michie Stadium at West Point eight times in 2020. The first home game for Jeff Monken’s side is this Saturday, vs. Middle Tennessee State University.
On Friday, Army released game times and TV information for each of its home games for the 2020 season.
Here’s when and how you can watch each one:
- Sept. 5 vs. MTSU (CBSSN) – 1:30 p.m. EST
- Sept. 12 vs. Louisiana-Monroe (CBSSN) – 1:30 p.m. EST
- Sept. 19 vs. BYU (CBS) – 3:30 p.m. EST
- Oct. 3 vs. Abilene Christian (CBSSN) – 1:30 p.m. EST
- Oct. 10 vs. The Citadel (CBSSN) – 1:30 p.m. EST
- Oct. 24 vs. Mercer (CBSSN) – 1:30 p.m. EST
- Nov. 7 vs. Air Force (CBS) – 11:30 a.m. EST
- Nov. 21 vs. Georgia Southern (CBSSN) – 1:30 p.m. EST
The Army-Navy game will also be on CBS, and Army’s game at UTSA on Oct. 17 will be on the CBS Sports Network. Times and channels have not been set yet for Army’s road games at Cincinnati and Tulane.
Last season, Army had a deal for radio broadcasts with the Armed Forces Network. It’s unclear if that has been renewed for this season.
According to the Times Herald-Record, only Cadets will be able to attend Army’s first two home games.